In recent years, in China's well-developed chicken-raising areas, there is a common type of diarrhea in the chickens, feces containing undigested feed or persimmon red feces; decreased feed intake, slow growth or weight loss, pigmentation disorders, and softness. Feet, dehydration, and feed repayments were reduced; at the same time, necropsy was characterized by diseases such as tomato-like contents. At present, the epidemic is on an upward trend. Although the mortality rate is not high, the hidden economic losses caused by the disease are huge, and farmers are mistaken for indigestion or misdiagnosed as small intestinal coccidiosis. According to relevant scholars' investigation and research, this disease is caused by a multi-etiology of a syndrome. The disease was called "intestinal poison" by farmers in Shandong Province. Therefore, the disease is caused by multiple etiologies. For the time being, it is called "enterotoxin syndrome". ".
One, the main cause
1. Intestinal coccidiosis infection: Although the cause of the disease is multifaceted, coccidiosis infection is one of its major causes. The large population of small intestinal coccidiosis in birds from 20 to 40 days of age is mainly due to the significant increase in the number of oocysts in the litter and feces of coccidia, resulting in serious infection of coccidia at this stage, especially severe infection of Eimeria. It is an important cause of the exacerbation of the disease. Due to the large number of intestinal coccidiosis in the intestinal mucosa, leading to thickening of the intestinal mucosa, severe loss and bleeding and other diseases, almost no digestion and absorption of feed, while the absorption of water is also reduced significantly, despite the large number of drinking water, can also cause dehydration phenomenon.
2. Viral infections: Many viral infections can be one of the triggers of enterotoxicity. Like Reovirus, it causes enteritis that can damage the intestinal absorption function. The typical symptoms of chicks infected with the Reovirus are dysplasia, growth arrest, and diarrhea, as well as adenovirus and coronavirus.
3. Bacterial infections: In the process of intestinal coccidiosis infection, small intestinal coccidia breeds in the intestinal mucosa cells, consumes a lot of oxygen, and causes large intestinal tracts of lactic acid to cause a serious decrease in intestinal pH due to intestinal pH. Changes in value, changes in intestinal microflora, reduction of beneficial bacteria, large numbers of harmful bacteria, especially E. coli, Salmonella, Clostridium perfringens and other large-scale propagation of rafts, coccidia and harmful bacteria synergy, enhanced pathogenicity .
4, a large number of electrolytes lost: Coccidia and bacteria rapid growth and reproduction, leading to indigestion, intestinal absorption disorders, reduced electrolyte absorption. At the same time, as a large number of intestinal mucosal cells are rapidly destroyed, so that a large number of electrolytes are lost, there will be physiological and biochemical barriers, especially the large loss of potassium ions, will lead to excessive increase in heart excitement, which is the reason for the sudden increase in the incidence of sudden death of broilers one.
5. Effects of Toxins: Exogenous toxins may be present in feed or may be present in drinking water and feed by-product components such as aflatoxin. Toxins in the body refer to a large number of intestinal epithelial cells that have ruptured during the course of the disease. Under the action of bacteria, decomposition occurs, and a large number of toxic substances are produced by the death and disintegration of the insect body. These poisonous substances are absorbed by the body and become autotoxic. Clinical symptoms such as soft foot, drowsiness, coma, failure, and death appear clinically.
6, the impact of vitamins, energy and protein in feed: the richer the feed nutrition, the higher the incidence, the more severe the symptoms, and the lower the relative low incidence of feed. This is because in the mixed infection of coccidial bacteria, a large amount of energy, protein and partial vitamins promote the proliferation of the two and aggravate the symptoms.
Second, popular features
In well-developed farming areas, whether it is on the ground or on the Internet, both broiler chickens and laying hens are prevalent in the disease, the disease occurs more often in 20-30 days of broilers and 20-80-day-old layer chickens, generally Talk about the incidence of ground flat raising early, and the incidence of online flat raising is later. Over-density, over-humidity, poor ventilation, poor hygienic conditions, and more severe symptoms, the treatment effect is poor. Feeding high-quality feed has a high chance of developing the disease and the symptoms are severe. In contrast, lower-quality feeds have fewer chances and fewer symptoms. The disease can be seen throughout the year, but it is more common in summer and autumn.
Third, clinical symptoms
At the early stage of the disease, there were no obvious symptoms in the chickens. Some chickens showed faeces became thinner and became unformed. The feces contained undigested feed. As the time went on, most chickens in the whole chicken group began to have diarrhea. Water diarrhea, feces becomes thin, and the color is tomato-like, or pale yellow. After 2-3 days, the feed intake of the flock is significantly reduced. If not treated, it will lead to uneven development of chickens, soft feet, lethargy, Some chickens later appeared screaming, scurrying, suddenly fell to the ground, stretched their necks open, feet straight back, abdomen on the ground, was "abdominal pain type" ç˜«ç—ª death.
Fourth, prevention and control measures
1. Implement a strict management and disinfection system to reduce stress factors such as high temperature, cold, excessive density, poor ventilation, sudden refueling, etc. Sinks and troughs should be regularly cleaned and disinfected, and feed should be protected against moisture and mildew.
2. Given sufficient vitamins and sodium selenite VE to enhance the disease resistance and anti-stress ability of the flock.
3, treatment: Plerwert water 120 kg per bottle, drinking water for 12 hours a day, once every 3-5 days, the treatment effect is very good.
Light Taste Yellow Rice Wine
Light Taste Rice Wine,Shaoxing Rice Wine 5 Yeras,Shaoxing Light Taste Rice Wine,Light Taste Yellow Rice Wine
ZHEJIANGGUYUELONGSHAN SHAOXING WINE CO.,LTD. , https://www.chinashaoxingwine.com