According to my many years of experience, it has been proved that it is feasible to plant konjac in the plain economic forest (mainly: Yiyanglin, Shanshulin, Yushulin, and Orangery). The specific operating methods and management models are now summarized for reference:
Amorphophallus japonicum is afraid of glutinous, hi wet, drought, hi yin afraid of the sun, hi cool afraid of heat, so the plain economic forest interplanting must be strictly closed 9:
(1) Prepare to prepare for good sowing. 1 selected fields. Should choose sandy loam soil, the middle loam soil is suitable, the depth of cultivation is 30 centimeters, rich in organic matter content, texture is loose, fine air permeability is fine acidic soil. The economic forest intercropping that requires shading for more than three years to forestry can block about 50% of the sun's direct sunlight. The forest is 4 meters apart. The land is flat and not waterlogged. Former crops should avoid Solanaceae, Araceae and Cruciferae crops. 2 Note that the konjac habitat environment, the average temperature from May to October is not less than 14 degrees, from July to August, the maximum temperature does not exceed 30 Â°C. 3 Get ready to plant. Ensure safe storage, pay attention to antifreeze and disease. 4Supply fertilizer and pesticides. The farmyard fertilizer should be completely decomposed, and 667 square meters should be prepared for about 2,500 kg.
(2) Select a good variety. Plain economic forest is only suitable for planting flower konjac species. Seedlings require smooth surface, no harm, no disease, similar size, the same source, good shape and color, and the seedlings are sunned for 7 to 10 days for sterilization.
(3) Turn off the disinfection of good species. 500 kg of 500 kg of formaldehyde used, 500 g of potassium permanganate with better treatment, can be effectively prevented.
(4) Turn off the Datian Disinfection. Daejeon must perform soil disinfection. The first is to use the enemy of Kexin or Leghorn. The second is 50 to 60 kg of plant ash, quicklime and sulfur powder 50:50:2.667 square meters. Simultaneous application of granular pesticides.
(5) Deepen the fields well, deepen the cultivation below 30 cm, and make the width 2.1-2.5 meters, and divide the car gaps.
(6) Turn off the konjac sowing time. The January broadcast in December of the year is appropriate, that is, winter sowing.
(7) Turn off the konjac sowing method. Here are some methods of planting for selection. 1 After cultivating the field, fertilize and fertilize it, which is suitable for the incomplete and large amount of fertilization. Open 12 to 15 cm deep ditch, apply farmer's fertilizer in the ditch, apply 667 square meters of fertilizer (the same below) 2500 kg, and apply 50 kg of potassium sulfate compound fertilizer to the farmyard fertilizer, then cover a layer of fertilizer on the floor 3 Centimeter thick thin soil, and then sowing, the main buds facing upwards, slightly inclined to the east, the base inserted into the soil, covering the earth ridge 10 cm, so that the ditch road open. 2 After field tillage, fertilize after sowing, this method is suitable for complete and large amount of farmyard manure. The first 12 to 15 cm deep ditch planting, and in the kind of cover soil 3 cm and then apply farmhouse manure, and potassium sulfate compound fertilizer applied to the farmyard fertilizer, and finally covered with ridges. 3 sowing and fertilization in the fertilizer. After field cultivation, open 12-15 cm deep ditch, put the pods into the ditch, cover the soil with 3 cm, and apply the ditch or farmer's fertilizer between the pods and apply potassium sulfate to the manure. Compound fertilizer, finally ridge cover soil.
(8) Turn off the konjac planting mode and specifications. According to the conditions of the plain area, the plant is planted with 4 rows of konjac and 2 sides of the ditch. Box width 2.1 to 2.5 meters, row spacing 4.5 to 5.4 cm, spacing between rows according to konjac bulb size, 100 grams spacing 18 to 21 centimeters, 150 grams spacing 24 to 27 centimeters, 200 grams spacing 30 to 36 centimeters, 250 grams spacing 36 to 45 centimeters, 50 grams of the following races are closely planted.
(9) Make a good konjac plantation round. The rotation of grass crops is selected and the cycle is generally 3 to 5 years.
2. Field management
(1) Dig a good ditch in time so that it is truly water-free in Tanaka.
(2) Remove the heat from the grass. One is that konjac is treated once with a closed herbicide after sowing. The second is that before the konjac has emerged, the grass has been grown once with glyphosate.
(3) Fill soft rot gram. The soft rot gram of the main anti-konjac soft rot disease, after the seedlings out of the Qi, with soft rot fungus g to irrigate 150 times the root, 7 to 10 days and then the same dose of the second irrigation.
(4) Tanaka straw or straw. After the konjac sprouted, it was covered with grass and was about 4 cm thick.
(5) timely spraying paclobutrazol, konjac seedlings have not yet scattered, 667 square meters with paclobutazole 2 bags or according to the manufacturer instructions spray, do not increase the amount of medication, playing two barrels of water can be.
(6) Watch the seedlings suitable fertilizer. In early July, according to the seedling situation, 667 square meters of potassium sulfate compound fertilizer 15 to 20 kilograms, as far as possible not only nitrogen fertilizer. Applying rain or when it is about to rain, the effect is good. In the late July or the end of August, topdressing is appropriate. After mid-July, potassium dihydrogen phosphate and other foliar fertilizers are applied 2 to 3 times.
(7) Do a good job of konjac pest control. Konjac is mainly caused by diseases (soft rot, white peony root, root rot, and blight) and fewer insect pests. Diseases often occur cross-crossing and compound infections, so they must be comprehensively treated. From the beginning of July, 77% of WP can be used to kill 1000 times of wettable powder and 72% of Streptomycin WP 4,000 times every 10 days. The agricultural chain The use of a mixture of drugs such as mycin, Jinggangmycin and myclobutanil, mancozeb, thiophanate, and cream urine was used interchangeably. Can be sprayed or rooted, the application time is good as of mid-September, if the effect of "soft rot bacillus" is obvious, reduce the application of pesticides as appropriate. Pests can be killed manually or by killing them with drugs such as methotrexate.
(8) Pay attention to drought resistance in the field, pump water or use a machine well to resist drought.
3. Other aspects of work
(1) Close the good konjac. The konjac generally takes about 10 days before or after the frost fall or when the plants fall down. The konjac is excavated on sunny days or when the soil is dry.
(2) Keep the konjac places closed. For the konjac that was not dug during the year, the culm was removed after about 10 days after the konjac fell, and the cave was sealed with soil, and the konjac field covered the soil more than 5 cm to safely overwinter.
Machine Dried Kelp
Rongcheng Jingyi Oceanic Technology Company Limited , https://www.jingyifoods.cn