In the summer and autumn, grass seedlings are cultivated. Due to various reasons, â€œlight boardâ€, â€œburning seedlingsâ€, â€œyellow seedlingsâ€ and â€œsudden deathâ€ often occur, resulting in lack of seedlings, weak seedlings, and inability to grow seedlings in time, thereby affecting cultivation. And the solution is as follows:
First, the "light board" in the emergence period, the local emergence of seedlings or poor emergence.
1. Causes Seed germination rate is low; seedlings use matrix thicker, the seeds germinate and burned to death; cover soil is too thick, the young shoots can not break the soil to emerge; seedlings are not enough, the seedlings die.
2. To prevent the selection of seeds or naked seeds of good coating, germination test before sowing, and determine the seeding rate according to the germination. Rational deployment of the substrate must not add uncontaminated raw manure, and the use of unfermented manure after emergence is strictly prohibited. Appropriately cover soil to two or three times the thickness of the seed, for example, no more than 2 mm. Before the planting, the water must be poured repeatedly.
Second, "burning seedlings" due to the fermentation of manure in the matrix or high temperature caused by burning seedlings.
1. Cause Application of raw manure, gray spots on the surface of the substrate can be found; high temperature, high temperature and high humidity in the noon bed during sunny days.
2. The prevention of the application of fully fermented and cooked organic fertilizer, a slight burning of the seedlings can be washed slowly with water, severe bed replacement. The temperature in the seedbed is controlled and the temperature in the shed is controlled below 30Â°C. Above 35Â°C, ventilation should be slowly expanded and gradually cooled.
Third, "Huang Miao"
1. The reason is that the overburden is too thick and the nutrients are consumed too much at the time of emergence; too much or too little water leads to difficulty in root water absorption; due to improper coverage, the temperature is too high or too low.
2. To prevent the early attention to temperature and moisture, appropriate soil after sowing, watering to spray as well, to prevent the temperature is too high or too low. Mid-time timely fertilizer, should be applied to the foliar spraying of 0.1% urea and 0.3% of potassium dihydrogen phosphate, pay attention to drainage and watering. Can not be flooded early flood irrigation, if there are yellow seedlings, timely application of foliar fertilizer such as 11% of urea.
Fourth, "suddenly die"
1. Causes Caused by a bacterial infection, specific: "Potatorrhea" is caused by Rhizoctonia solani, and "Phytophagenia" is mainly caused by Pythium meliloti fungus.
2. Control soaking, soak 0.5% potassium permanganate water for 2 hours. Seed dressing, seed dressing with a seed weight of 0.3% of 50% thiram wettable powder. The soil was disinfected and mixed with 7 to 70% of dicolon and 70% of pentachloronitrobenzene in a 1:1 ratio and applied at 8 to 10 g/m 2 plus 100 times fine soil. Strengthen the seedling management, timely ventilation and light, and maintain the appropriate temperature and humidity. Spraying agents found that the disease can be sprayed with 20% methyl-rhizophos powder 200-fold solution or 95% faeces soluble acne 500 times liquid and other liquids.
Pain Relief Patch For Breast
[Name] Medical Cold Patch
[Package Dimension] 10 round pieces
The Pain Relief Patch is composed of three layers, namely, backing lining, middle gel and protective film. It is free from pharmacological, immunological or metabolic ingredients.
[Scope of Application] For cold physiotherapy, closed soft tissue only.
The patches give fast acting pain relief for breast hyperplasia, breast fibroids, mastitis, breast agglomera tion, swollen pain.
[How To Use a Patch]
Please follow the Schematic Diagram. One piece, one time.
The curing effect of each piece can last for 6-8 hours.
Do not apply the patch on the problematic skin, such as wounds, eczema, dermatitis,or in the eyes. People allergic to herbs and the pregnant are advised not to use the medication. If swelling or irritation occurs, please stop using and if any of these effects persist or worsen.notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly. Children using the patch must be supervised by adults.
Store below 30c in a dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
Pain Relief Patch For Breast
Pain Relief Patch For Breast,Pain Relief Plaster For Breast,Relief For Breast Pain,Pad Relief Patch For Breast
Shandong XiJieYiTong International Trade Co.,Ltd. , http://www.xjplaster.com