After the fall, the temperature gradually decreased. After the jujube tree was planted, the wounds of the underground roots healed quickly, and the evaporation on the ground was small and the survival rate was high. However, autumn jujube trees should pay attention to the following eight aspects:
1. Be a good seedling. Avoid root damage when lifting. In order to facilitate planting, the main root can be trimmed slightly after emergence to facilitate the water absorption of the seedlings and increase the survival rate. When the seedlings are shipped, 50 to 100 trees should be tied into a bundle, wrapped in plastic film and then transported.
2. Dig pits. Dig 50-60 cm square tree pits, so that the roots of seedlings fully stretched in the pit. When digging, separate topsoil and subsoil, and then fill the topsoil with the bottom of the pit.
3. Fertilization. Dig a tree pit and apply 5 kg of high-quality organic fertilizer to the bottom. The excavated subsoil can also be mixed with 20 kg of organic fertilizer and filled into the pit when it is planted.
4. Dipping the roots. Before planting seedlings, the roots of the seedlings were immersed in the phosphate fertilizer plus root powder solution for 20 minutes or the phosphorus fertilizer solution was planted immediately. The roots of the seedlings not only healed quickly but also were easily rooted.
5. Planting seedlings. The saplings should be planted in the center of the tree pit. When filling the soil, the fertile topsoil should be filled in the rhizosphere and the soil and soil should be cultivated in the upper layer. Fill a solid layer. The buried depth is 3 to 5 cm deeper than the original soil mark when the seedlings were growing in the nursery. When planting, the seedlings should be shaken while filling in order to fully extend the root system and make close contact with the soil.
6. Watering. After the seedling roots are fixed, they must be poured with large amounts of water, and then the tree trays must be well-repaired to form a round pile, so as to facilitate wind protection and protection.
7. Cover film. In the jujube tree trays that have been planted, the mulch covers the tree trays, which can not only protect the loquat, but also make the seedlings safely overwinter. The survival rate of jujube seedlings is high.
8. Keep cold. Jujube seedlings are thin, have low water content, and evaporate easily. They can be covered with film and wrapped to prevent cold. Can also be buried in cold, first in the base of the seedlings cultured 30 cm high soil fixed seedlings, and then in the direction of overwhelming the seedlings 25 cm high soil, the softened base of the seedlings, gently overwhelmed on the soil platform, and then cover the wet fine on the branches Earth is 20 centimeters thick to prevent "dead bends." When the temperature in spring reaches 13Â°Cï½ž15Â°C, the jujube tree begins to sprout and remove the cold soil.
Natural, No-addition, Fig series products
WEIHAI ACCELERATE BIOTECHNOLOGY CO, LTD , https://www.accelerfig.com